Thursday, 18 September 2014

Ghosts of Autumn Past 2014

Okay, okay, I know what I said. I said, the last one was the last one. But I thought I'd finish this year first before stopping. Soon it will be autumn in the northern hemisphere of the world whereas in this tropical archipelago I am stuck in an eternal summer. Those golden leaves, the smell of cinnamon and the perfect season to be baking muffins, I will miss them greatly. Heck, I miss them already. Soon the internet will be overloaded with the image of the changing leaves and autumnal rituals. They shall be a great temptation to me but I shall be strong. Oh, scarves, coats and tights. One day, I wish to revisit that time again. Not only that, autumn is the season I part from Firu for Godknows how long. A year, at the least, but two or three is my best bet. He will be in Germany this time next month and I will miss him with all my heart. So, here to all who will be going through autumn. Please use your time well and take at least 15 minutes everyday to appreciate the beauty of this most gorgeous season! (Click on the photos to read the posts!)


Enjoy the golden leaves! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!