Monday, 4 August 2014

The Sunshine Award

Quite recently a blogger friend of mine, Joni of Lace and Fog, nominated me for The Sunshine Award. To be honest, this was the first time I heard of that award so I really didn't know what it was all about. But as soon as I checked out her post, I was hooked to join along in this whole award. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a great tag. Thanks again, Joni ;)

A Few Ground Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
  • Nominate a few other bloggers
  • Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
  • Notify the bloggers through their blogs
  • Put the button of the award on your blog

Joni's Questions:

1. If you could learn a skill in an instant, what would it be? I would love to learn ballet. There was a moment in my childhood when I almost took ballet lessons. But I didn't. And I wish I could be as graceful as they seem.

2. What is your favourite piece of clothing/fashion that you own? Such a brain twister, this question. Well, I have no idea. But right now I feel like this batik dress below is my all-time favourite. First of all, it has an incredibly flattering fit. It also has amazing patterns and comfortable feel. Best of all, it was given to me FOR FREE!


3. The last song you played on repeat? It's my all-time favourite musical soundtrack, despite the fact that I have yet to see the performance myself. "Defying Gravity" from Wicked, as performed by Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth. Totally bummed that it never toured to Europe/Germany - let alone Indonesia.

4. The last book you re-read? Hmm...I can't really remember but I think it's The Pact by Jodi Picoult. It was one of my most favourite books and I was absolutely gripped by the story. A friend of mine borrowed and lost my copy but she bought me a new one and I was ready to dive right back into the story. Yep, it was an incredible book!

5. Do you keep or have ever kept a diary? Yes, I used to write in a diary back in 6th grade. As a lovestruck grade-schooler, I just wrote all about my crush. Funny, now that I have a boyfriend, I don't keep one anymore. Well, this blog is also a sort of diary for me.

6. What is your choice of comfort food? Anything my Mom or Stepmom makes.

7. If you had the opportunity to Make a Wish through the foundation, what would your wish be? This would most likely mean I was dying, right? Well...I don't think I would be wishing for anything much by then but my lifelong dream is to go and explore Japan and its culture. To be able to live there for a year and go through the changing of seasons there - because every season is a party in Japan. Preferably as a high schooler...but who are we kidding here?


8. Favorite children’s book? Does a series qualify? Because The Mysterious Benedict Society has got to be the best! Although...I have no idea if it's more for young adult or children. Meh, I think it's pretty much rated G.

9. Name three favourite blogs that you follow:
WishWishWish, A Beautiful Mess, Selective Potential

10. What is your current desktop image? To be honest, I just don't change the default image. I hardly ever see my desktop anyway so I really don't see the point  - Mac users, I hope you feel me.


Awarded Bloggers:
Maya of Away from Home                  Kathy of My Peach Days                Anna of The Flying Clubhouse

My Questions:
1. What language would you like to learn (but haven't)?
2. If you were reborn, what would you want to be?
3. What is love, according to you?
4. If your life (or some parts of it) was made into a movie, who would play you?
5. All-time favourite movie?
6. All-time favourite book?
7. What is your proudest achievement?
8. Congratulations! You just won a trip to go to one place in the world in the past, present or future! Where and when would you go?
9. What was your childhood dreams?
10. What was the hardest thing in life you had to overcome and how did you do it?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!