Sunday, 29 June 2014

Mix It Up a Notch: Brown Printed Skirt

Over the past several weeks, I had to say goodbye to a lot of clothing pieces. Well, mainly, because I sold them. A lot of them were items I'd worn multiple times, including this brown skirt. It was acquired from a small flea market in Halle over two years ago. It has served me rather well and I'd been loving it. Sadly, it just didn't make the cut as I am downsizing my closet. But, now that I know I have worn it this much, I'm so glad I had used it up. This will probably be a running theme in the blog for months, reminiscing over the clothes I handed over to other people and collect the way I had mixed and matched them up. Click on the photos to go to the posts.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!