Saturday, 21 June 2014

Ghosts of Summer Past 2014

As much as it pains me to say - or, in this case, write -. this is the last seasonal outfit-roundup post I will ever write. Well, never say never but I don't see myself moving to another four-seasoned country in the near future. So, this will be the last of such posts for a while. How fitting to have summer as the parting season I get from this country, seeing as I will live in a country of eternal summers. Well, not quite but if you're a tropical citizen, you will know what I mean. Saying goodbye to all the other seasons got me somewhat emotional. To be honest, I really hate the colder seasons because of all the wind and lack of sun. However, I love the sensations of wearing coats and dressing according to the seasons. And the golden leaves and snow. As much as I prefer to live in a temperature that I'm comfortable in, it's hard not to miss the things you will no longer have.

Stakeout Fake Out                                          Sister's Sister: Zangrandi Ice Cream            
An Indonesian Original                                                    'Ello Governor!                        
Experience Is the Best Teacher But Books Also Help                         All Wrapped Up in You                  
Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!