Monday, 12 May 2014

Big Girl's Blouse


Aqua Timez - 決意の朝に


Now that I start to blog regularly again, I've got nothing to say. Because - let's face it! - my life isn't that interesting. Ever since I finished my previous project - which I will hopefully disclose soon, I've been working on a different project as well as get back into the world of literature. By the time you read this post, I would probably have finished reading the pictured book above. Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch, the first out of many sequels to come. It was a really intriguing read and incredibly entertaining. Reminds me a lot of my all-time favourite series Artemis Fowl. You can already read my review of RoL here. Also, in case you missed it, I have a Youtube channel now. I don't know if I'm going to update there regularly but I've already uploaded two videos so far. Go check it out, if you're interested! You can finally find out what I sound like. So what else is new in life? Hmm...oh! I went to a Mädchenflohmarkt yesterday and I will be sharing some items from there soon. So be on the lookout for that! What were you guys up to last weekend? Share along!

Thrifted denim jacket + oversized shirt + vintage brogues // C&A kitty hat // H&M leggings // ExSport slingback

You just know you're real lazy when you go out just wearing an oversized blouse and leggings. But I also donned a jacket and a hat so I guess I'm not that lazy. Hah. This shirt was actually thrifted on the same day as this beautiful denim jacket - not at the same store, though. It was clearly love at first sight ♥ I was just completely in love with the plaid colours and the cute one-of-a-kind buttons. I should pray I won't lose even just one because that would be a major bad luck. It's 6 sizes too big on me! So big that it qualifies as a not-so-mini shirtdress! That's when I thought, "Heck, I don't need to wear it with anything else." It's supper baggy and comfortable in its breezy way. Feeling like this would be my favourite sleepwear in the summer. Also another casual Bivi that feels absolutely like me. My signature slingback makes an obvious appearance. Can't have a signature look without a signature piece. Middle school and high school friends, if you're reading this, do you remember this bag? Brings back all the memories, huh?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!