Thursday, 10 April 2014

Ghosts of Spring Past 2014

The beginning of spring has long gone but since I have yet to recap my favourite outfits from spring past, I don't see why I shouldn't do it now that spring is still around. The brief existence of spring last year really got me struggling on dividing the year into four seasons. Luckily, there are still some outfits which look most likely to be spring-appropriate. Spring is the time to bring out all the light jackets and blazers and 20 den tights. It's the time to break out all the colours in the world and not feel out of place. The time you really just want to roll around on a flowerbed and pretend you're Alice - or is that just me? Spring bucket list, eh? Let's see. I'd like to finally finish my current project and move on to other things, hang out with some friends and obviously take loads of pictures by the flowers. Fingers crossed!

Monochromatic                                                Where the Wild Things Are                        
Firu ♥ Visya: Make-Believe Japan                                      How Serendipitous!        
Not Of Cobblestone Streets and Brickhouses                         花より団子,男子じゃないよ!             

May the sun always shine on us! 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!