Sunday, 8 December 2013

Last Month of the Year

I know a lot of people have said this already but...can you believe it's already the last month of the year? It feels like it was just yesterday I was getting all freaked out about 2013. Wasn't it just yesterday that we got snowed in in March? Suddenly I'm already a year older and starting to think about new resolutions. Have you guys heard about the terrible storm throughout northern Europe, by the way? Seriously scary. It's pretty subtle where I live but the wind is extremely strong, I feel like I could've been blown away. I'm not a huge fan of snow this year. That's what happens when it snowed all the way through to May. God, I'm so sick of it already. But it snowed the other day and I couldn't help to admire its beauty and feel a little excited for it. Oh, please let it snow again! The Christmas market is already here and all the food makes me happy. It's only roughly 2 weeks until I see Firu again and I have amazing friends. What more can a girl ask for? Still, I can't wait for the holiday already. There are things I'm waiting for to come in the mail so, yeah, mega excited!

Hand-me-down denim shirt // drugstore tights // thrifted purse + skirt + boots

Okay, guys, I gotta confess: I'm out of ideas for outfit posts. I know I have tons of items in my closet and I can just wear those. But - to me - there's a difference between wearing something and turning it into a post-worthy outfit. If you flip through my outfit-tagged posts, you will notice I re-wear a lot of stuff (i.e. these boots all throughout this season) because I don't own that many items. Heck, I've worn this skirt twice in two weeks. I've been successfully downsizing my closet for the last four months and sold around 8 items - don't worry, there are still some left here. Plus, I haven't really shopped for new items for a while now. My closet feels like it hasn't been expending lately. Sometimes, though, I remember having something like this purse which I hadn't worn ever. I thought I would never do - now I can't remember why. It was actually bought the same time I thrifted these loafers. What's so great about it is the fact that it's my only purse which fits everything I own - okay, not everything, just my camera, water bottle and other everyday essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!