Thursday, 26 December 2013

Guest Post: Zahra of Pomegranate and Cranberry Juice

Hi everyone! I'm Zahra from Pomegranate and Cranberry Juice. I'm so happy to be featured in Bivi's blog. I don't regularly post on my blog anymore. So when Bivi asked me to be her guest blogger, I said yes so that I have a reason to take photos and write like I used to always do. I'm a pharmacy student in Halle. Yep, it's the city where Bivi lived 1 1/2 years ago. I was a bit disappointed with Halle at first, but now I'm in love! Because it seems like every part of the city has its story. Thanks to Bivi, who told me to try new things and explore! Next time, if I get another chance to be a guest blogger again, I'll show you some parts of Halle that Bivi hasn't shown yet. Hehe.

Although it's December already, it feels like October for me. I can actually only wear t-shirt and coat. But I love layering, So I decided to put a chunky cardigan over my short sleeve skater skirt. And of course, you can't forget your big tartan scarf in December. Instead of red tartan, I chose this green one to add more color into my wardrobe (I already have the red one for spring/autumn *sigh*).

Pimkie Tartan scarf. Forever21 jersey skater dress. Primark chunky cardigan. Bershka black coat. 

H&M black tights. Dr. Martens floral lace up shoes. Asos hobo bag

If you feel that I'm wearing all black (on the outside), yeah you're right. Cause I planned to wear my combat boots that I've been wearing for this past 3 months non-stop. But with black tights, black bag, and black coat, it wasn't such a good idea. Basically there's only two kinds of shoes I wear to college: said combat boots and these floral lace up shoes. Since I feel so monochromatic, I decided to wear my floral lace up shoes.

Whew, I guess I've written a lot here. I feel like I want to start posting on my blog again right now! Anyway, I wish all of you have a very fun holiday time!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!