Sunday, 22 December 2013

Ghosts of Winter Past 2013

I can't believe it's already that time of year again: the inevitable arrival of winter. Though I wished really hard, the snow actually came faster than it did last year. It's somewhere between a relief and bad luck. Today marks the beginning of my christmas and new year holiday. Winter is my least favourite season but the amount of holidays definitely make up for it. It's usually the time I go travelling abroad, though I don't think I'll be going abroad this year at all. This is the first outfit-roundup consisting of two years on the blog. Yaay! I love the pictures because most of them are so clear thanks to my recently obtained Canon EOS 600D. Oh yeah, plans for this season: assignment-ing like crazy (I've got, like, 3 papers to write this semester), seeing some friends I haven't seen in a while whilst visiting new places. Next year will definitely be the year I visit Hamburg! Finally! Right now I'm just excited to see Firu again is all.

Photo Shoots                                                                           Roller Coaster on Foot                         

After School Special                                                          Schneewei├čchen und Rosenrot                 

You Set Our Clocks Early 'Cause You Know We're Always Late          Not All Who Were Lost Were Wandering       

Ain't No Sunshine When You're Gone                                     With a Little Help from My Friend(s)        

So are you guys excited about winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!