Thursday, 28 November 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: Red Plaid Skirt

Plaid is one of my favourite patterns. Then again, it's also everyone else's. There's something obviously preppy about the pattern, especially on skirts. This little number was acquired from H&M on their online clearance sale last year. The pattern clearly kept drawing me toward more preppy outfits. I love its texture and the length is just perfect. The elastic waistband can be kind of annoying, since it keeps causing the skirt to ride up from my waist. The material is pretty lightweight, making it appropriate for any kind of weather. I hope I'll get to wear this skirt in less preppy outfits in the future. Keep your eyes peeled for this skirt 'cause I'm definitely going to get more wear out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!