Sunday, 27 October 2013

The Wonders of Autumn

Originally, I had no posts planned for today. But, seeing as I've been taking plenty of pictures of autumn, I thought I'd share the obsession. I saw loads and loads of mushrooms. They just pop out everywhere in autumn, it seems. There are various shapes and sizes. They're all so beautiful. My ultimate autumn dream is to go to a forest somewhere and go mushroom hunting someday. Oh, it'd be wonderful...if it ever happens. The best part of autumn is being able to see various shades of colours right next to one another. On a sunny day, it feels as though the sun left an everlasting mark. And, you know, I'm not the only one pretty much smitten by autumn. I see plenty of people taking pictures of autumn with their phones or cameras as well. Clearly, they want to preserve this beautiful scenery before it's replaced with bald trees and cold snow. Oh, how I wish autumn could last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!