Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: Bunny Peter Pan Collar

When I first started blogging, I was suddenly exposed to so many adorable clothing trends, such as the infamous peter pan collar. After being bombarded mercilessly by their adorableness, I was quickly on the search for one myself. Spring of last year did I find this really adorable top in H&M for sale! I tried it on first but didn't really think twice upon purchasing it. Why should I? This top is perfect! I adore the bunny pattern printed all over it, looking like the storyboard of an endless loop of animation. I love how it's a little short on me and how well it goes with pretty much anything. Ah, I couldn't ask for a better first piece with peter pan collar. It's really, really lovely! Although, after washing, I have to iron it and I'm not a huge fan of ironing things. Haha. But I definitely still want to style more of this top in the future so keep an eye out for more bunnies on peter pan collar. Hopefully, I get to style it with more colourful pieces in the future, it's been muted far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!