Sunday, 29 September 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: Borrowed Blue Blazer

Around a year ago, my good friend Ervina lent me this blazer to wear during a chilly day. She let me keep the blazer and bring it home. I planned to return it to her in the autumn but for one reason or another, the blazer didn't get to her hands and so it stayed with me for more than a year. Firstly, I did apologise to her multiple times and asked her address to send it to her sometime soon. But she told me I should just keep it and so I did. I feel like it's time for me to bid this blazer farewell and send it back to its owner. For what it's worth, you were a life-saver. A blazer has this amazing ability to dress up a casual outfit and dress down a fancy outfit. I love how it can be paired with skirts, pants and shorts. I also love the navy colour because it's less striking than black and less playful than any other colours. It's been my go-to piece for more formal occasions for the past year - such as when I give presentations or school. Maybe after I bid this little number adieu, I'll get a blazer of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!