Saturday, 21 September 2013

Ghosts of Autumn Past 2013

Ah, Autumn, my favourite season of the year. What's not to love about this season? The world looks 1000x more beautiful during these months, my birthday is in autumn and don't forget about Halloween - only the most exciting holiday of the year yet! Gosh, I can't believe three autumns have come and gone since I've stayed in Germany. It's so weird. This summer seemed to really fly by too and suddenly it was nearing the beginning of a new school term. Damn. Bucket list this autumn: take lots and lots of pictures in the red/yellow fallen leaves, wear something awesome on my birthday, come up with so many things for my 21before22 list (oh, God, how many did I manage to accomplish this year?), visit an Oktoberfest, go to a Halloween event somewhere, get pumped about school (this is more like wishful thinking). Outfit-wise, I wish to dress more autumn-y, as opposed to the years before. I'm so excited for autumn but also very sad to say goodbye to summer. I mean, autumn means winter is getting closer. Damn. Hope we get a full-blown autumn this year and not cut short by the blizzard of snow.

Baby Doll Batik                            //                  The Three-Colour Rule
               Brand New Semester                      //           Weekend Warriors in Japanese Quarters       
Candy Cane + Mustard                //                              Barbershop Solo   
Room to Inspire                       //                    Oily Merry-Go-Round

What's in your bucket list this autumn? 

9 comments:

  1. All such cute outfits! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are your outfits! like seriously. such great taste. suchhhhh great taste.
    you live in germany?
    i love fall too! me and my husband just went camping and it was so beautiful driving up and down the canyon.
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are so sweet! :)
      Yes, I live in Kassel, Germany, to be precise.
      How nice to go camping! I wish I could go someday too

      Delete
  3. Love all of these outfits but I have eyes for your letterman jacket. Cute especially when paired with that pair of lavender pants. <3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm so looking forward to styling that jacket again this autumn

      Delete
  4. i love all of the bright colors you wear! i love the mustard tights with that dress!


    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It mustve been lovely living in Germany, loving the outfits!
    "Posh Plastic" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, everything has its ups and downs. Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!