Friday, 27 September 2013

Astonishing Splashes of Autumn

We usually associate certain seasons with certain items/places. Summer with the sun and the beach, spring with the flowers or parks and winter with the snow and mountains. Autumn is clearly marked with the colourful fallen leaves. But, personally, I also always associate the season with brick houses. I love brick houses! I've always admired alleys lined with brick houses and tall trees, shedding red and orange leaves at this time of year. And taking pictures in one of them has always been my dream. I admire Bonnie's autumn shots back when she was in Philly and took plenty in such alleys. It must be nice to venture around with my bike in such a setting. This alley is located just off road from the main street lined with small stores, which I adore. This is my favourite part of Kassel. It's the only part that didn't get destroyed during the World War II. On a side note, I've been listening to this song a lot lately and it's been putting me in a major good mood. What a lovely notion and amazing feel.

Esprit shirt // thrifted vest // Romwe skirt via Flattery //  Deichmann boots // Rilakkuma bag (gifted by Firu) // outfit photos by Galuh

I know what you're thinking, "Did autumn throw up on you?" She might as well. I don't mind being covered in red and golden leaves and wrapped in orange all over. Besides, this is my sartorial goal this year. And autumn is the perfect time to go all out on being season-appropriate, what with my everlasting love for orange and autumn hues. Speaking of autumn hues, this shirt has come to mind on that subject a million times. Though, to be honest, I never thought I'd wear this skirt again. It's far too short above my comfort zone and too small for even the smallest of my waist. But even I can't deny how adorable it is and how it fits my autumn theme. Also, I grabbed these tights before autumn even hit. Obviously, I was being overeager. Look out for more autumn-vomit looks this season!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Skirt !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I don't think Autumn "threw up on you!" I LOVE this outfit- all the warm tones are so gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks, October! :) You're always so sweet!

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!