Friday, 30 August 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: High Waist Tan Skirt

Is it just me or this month is all about high waist stuff on the blog? This is actually one of the three items I picked up during a Vero Moda haul, along with this shirt, way back when I still lived in Halle - which is more than a year ago, actually. It's become one of my most favourite skirt. Though it is very different from my usual pattern-crazy or really-unique-cut rule for sartorial items, it is very versatile, comfortable and just the perfect length (not too high above the knee but also not knee-length). I remembered it not having all these creases when I first purchased it but in these pictures, it has an eternal messy look, doesn't it? I love how it gives me all this room to move around in and still pretty simple. When I first saw it, I was instantly in love and was so happy it fit me perfectly. It's very compatible for summer and autumn, though I also wore it in winter once. I'm definitely looking forward to more styling of this skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!