Thursday, 25 July 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: Lacey Plaid Blouse

This was one of the first items I purchased from Vero Moda back when I was in Halle. It reminds me of all these things I loved about living in a small town. It was one of three things I snatched from a huge sale at the end of spring - 3 items for 10€! - along with a blue tank and a tan skirt. Afterwards, I tried looking for that sale everywhere else in Germany but was unable to find it. ハッル,きみサイコ!When I spotted this blouse, it was the only one left. I was searching a plaid top at the time and this was perfect! The shade is definitely summer-appropriate and the lace around the shoulders area is so one-of-a-kind. It's probably hard to see, huh? But it's one of the things that got me sold. I'm definitely looking forward to more wear of this piece.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.... I love all the look! you have a unique style and I like it a lot!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!