Friday, 28 June 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: Black Polkadot Skirt

The best clothing pieces are found in flea markets, am I right? Like the only other polkadot skirt that I own, this one was also snatched from a flea market in Halle. It is mega comfortable though it was rather loose when I first bought it. I took it in a little while back, though, and have loved how well it fits me now. Just like its navy double, this piece is also highly versatile. And the form is such a classic. It always gives an elegant yet casual touch to an otherwise anything but outfit. Keep an eye out for more stylings of this skirt.

5 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you about the flea market thing. Lovely skirt!

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt :)
    I especially like the picture with your bike :)

    http://www.coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!