Monday, 24 June 2013

June in Overview

Excited about...
Firu's birthday! Which is next week and I can't get any happier. I'm making a present for him right now. Hopefully, when it's done, I can put it up on the blog for all to see - but not before Firu himself does, of course. Also, I'm excited about summer vacation! But, of course, the painful finals beforehand. I've got to do my best.

Currently reading...
When God Was a Rabbit, a novel. Which I think is a tremendous read. I've read the first half so far but it's been an exciting ride thus far. Though the main characters were children - for the first half anyway - the story isn't as innocent. The layers of the story are just really intriguing. This is my kind of story.

Currently watching...
進撃の巨人 (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan). An incredible and adrenaline-pumping Japanese animation. It is a series based on a manga. So far, the anime itself has around 12 episodes. Every episode asks a question. Firu introduced it to me but my sister got me hooked. Turns out my best friends also watch/read it. All these mysteries got my head spinning.

Loving to listen...
This awesome indie band Lacrosse from Stockholm. Their sound resonates with the fresh forestry in summer and every childhood memory a kid should have. Their music keeps reminding me of summer camp days - though I've never really had one myself. I can't get their songs out of my head. Especially No More Lovesongs  and Sunshiner.

Thinking about...
Summer! My brain is all jacked up on summer and summer vacation. Planning on doing awesome things this summer, probably whilst earning some cash. Also, there will be a lot of crafting this summer. Well, if not a lot, at least one. So cannot wait for freedom already. Also thinking about going back to my life-long passion: drawing and such. Summer, summer, summer, summer!

small sketch of Firu and myself // this yummy drink again // currently reading // 

DIY floral crown on a summer day // easiest Indonesian snacks // Karlsruhe: our home // 

DIY couple ombré tee // newly acquired penny loafers // making something special ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!