Thursday, 20 June 2013

Ghosts of Summer Past 2013

Last year, my favourite time of the year was summer. I had so much free time, got a lot of things done, saw a lot of my loved ones and, basically, had a blast! God, I wish summer would come soon and stick around. Summer vacation as well! Earlier this year, I made a summer wish to-do list - which basically consists of things I wish I could get to do this summer. Fingers crossed that I actually get to do them and share the moment with my loved ones. I'm not going home this summer, though - huge bummer, I know. What's worse, my best friend Uli is going to Japan this year and I can't go º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ Anyway, it's so much fun to see these pictures - one minute I had long hair, the next I barely had any. God, I miss having long hair. Fingers crossed on that too. Aa! Beaches and barbeque parties, here I come!

Third Time's the Charm // Love Without Pain is Like Cacti Without Spines

God Doesn't Come When You Call Him But When You Need Him

The Berlin Take Over, Breaks Over // Stakeout Fake Out

Sister's Sister: Zangrandi Ice Cream // The Great Reunion: Japanese Day

Sometimes Family are the Ones You Choose

Enjoy the sun and the pools/beaches, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!