Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Among Giants

I'm sure you guys have heard of the term "Tree Huggers" at least once in your life. I've never seen actual prove of them except in the movies, though. That is, until I stumbled upon this awesome video. It's kind of long but I find the dedication of the farmers and workers very admirable. Those trees are huge! And they've been doing it for that long? It's so incredible! By the way, here's a follow-up on what they'd achieved. I'm so happy for them. Mainly, because that forest looks so amazingly wondrous. You guys should watch it!

via Rainhouse Cinema

My favourite part of the video is this quote:

"Anybody who puts their mind to it has the potential to make a lot of change. It's not just about this one place...really, about the whole planet." - McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!