Monday, 27 May 2013

Rosaspina Vintage S/S 2013

If you've been reading other fashion blogs, you might have stumbled upon such a post. Ale of Rosaspina Vintage just launched her vintage label called Rosaspina Vintage Handmade. Personally, I admire Ale as a blogger and an illustrator. I love how beautiful and classic her style is and the fact that she lives in Turin, Italy. When she announced that she was going to launch an indie label, I was very excited to see her collection. Of course, she doesn't disappoint. She walked us through the process of launching her collection in her blog.

All photos belong to Rosaspina Vintage

Not only do I love her designs, her illustrations also got me all smitten. I love how unique her collection  is and how adorable her illustrations are. Don't forget to check out their lookbook - spoiler alert: it's very cute! If I had to pick, my favourite items would have to be this and this. Sorry I didn't blog about this sooner and you guys had to miss out on the 10% off she offered last week. But the collection is still here. Go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy the collection :)))
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it! It is one awesome collection! ♥

      Delete
  2. I sure have enjoyed seeing this beautiful collection this spring. Those elegant tops look so versatile. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally agree! They're absolutely beautiful!

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!