Monday, 13 May 2013

Our Day in the Sun

Visya's wearing: Vero Moda blouse // Connexion dress // gifted bag // DIY floral crown // unbranded sandals // Photos by Firu

Since Thursday was a holiday, I skipped school on Friday and went to see Firu. Unlike usual, we had a pretty mellow weekend this time and stayed home for most of it. Usually, I would've had a list of places I'd like to see or things I'd like to do. But now I really just wanted to be with him. Plus, he just got himself a new Wii and I was so excited to try it out. My whole body aches thanks to all the Wii sport, Just Dance and Wii Fitness that we did. It actually got kind of violence when Firu beat me at Tennis for the hundredth time and I was being a bad sport and kicked him. He tried to block my kick using his wrist but it bled instead. Haha. Bad girlfriend award goes to... Aside from that, he got me totally hooked to Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and I so want to have my own Wii now. We had the best quality time this weekend, though we spent most of it on the bed...playing Mario Kart or Harvest Moon.

Firu's wearing: shirt + Superdry jeans via TK Maxx // Asics shoes // Oxfam tote bag // Photos by me

The weather has been kind of flip-floppy these days. In fact, we stayed home most of the time because of it - though, mainly, it's because we (read: Firu) were too lazy to get out of the house. But on a good day, we went out and just went around town. I never saw the details of this town but it's pretty on some corners. We went to the park and basked on the sunlight. It was a little cold earlier that day, though, so not wearing tights was a bad idea. Clearly, my head got ahead of the season. It was already summer in my brain but the winds just keep reminding me how wrong I am. I really love my brand new floral crown! It was a pain in the ass, making it, but it all worked out for the best. Firu's wearing the shirt I picked out for him the last time I saw him. His hair here has yet to be cut - which I did the next day. May is going to be filled with Firu! We're going to see each other again on Friday/Saturday. Also, my good friend, Iva. Ooh! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful - I love how summery they are. Sounds like you guys had lovely weekend. I love your floral head band. You guys are adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! He took most of them :) I'm totally getting ahead of myself here. It was actually too cold to wear this...

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!