Monday, 29 April 2013

Mix It Up a Notch: See-Through Peter Pan

Being one of the first items I bought from Primark last spring- which I already heard so much about by this point -, this top became one of my favourite pieces. It is see-through and one size too small for me but I learnt the tricks into wearing it six different ways my own way. When I wasn't wearing it under/over a dress, I usually slip a tank top under it. I adore the collar on it so very much. Whenever I felt like wearing something with adorable collars, I'd grab this top and put it on. I love how the form compliments my body and its translucent colour allows for an infinite number of possibilities. Subconsciously, though, I tend to pair it with navy-coloured items as well. I'm so excited to style it some more this upcoming summer.

19 comments:

  1. suka banget sama yg pertama sama yg ketiga!! :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so many different looks! that top is <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's amazing what blogging does to your way of styling~

      Delete
  3. Suka sama outfit yang ke 3 dengan rok putih :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! It's so nice to see one item combined so many times, always very inspiring!

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thankee! Haha idk why everyone keeps saying that~

      Delete
  6. I LOVE peter pan collars- you wear it so well! Following <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. whooa...what a cool style
    BY THE WAY.. mind to visit and follow me? i'll follow you back for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feel free to follow me if you want but I don't do trades like that, sorry

      Delete
  8. Hi Bivi (So lovely name) ....
    Very nice outfit. Love it.
    <3

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have styled this so well!
    I always have trouble with see through clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!