Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Mix It Up A Notch: Night Sky Skirt

Wow! Is it just me or this feature comes up every month? That's purely accidental, believe me. This skirt was as old as this dress, mainly because I bought it at the exact same place at the exact same time. So yes, this skirt was also from Esprit warehouse in Metzingen. First of all, I fell in love with how much like the night sky during a meteor shower the pattern looks. It has a loose structure, which isn't A-line or pleated but very light and soft. It goes with pretty much anything and gives lives to otherwise dull outfits. The elastic waistband certainly helps me arrange it, weather around my waist or my thigh, or even over my chest - like the last photo there. Plus, it's in navy, which, apparently, I have plenty of in my closet. So there. I have actually thought of getting rid of it but then I looked at it again and I'm once again hooked. So be on the look out for more styling of this skirt in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!