Friday, 22 March 2013

Ghosts of Spring Past 2013

According to my journal, today marks the beginning of Spring! Yaay! That means the end of all the snow and chill and the much-needed layering. It also marks the blooming of colourful flowers and just perfect temperatures. At least, that's what it's supposed to mark. Now that the snow keeps falling and the sun barely ever shows up, I don't even know if spring's coming at all. Anyway...although I know I've just been blogging for a year, here are eight outfits from last spring which I like so much. I tend not to dress up according to the season. Can you blame me? I've been living in a two-seasonal country my whole life! Also, those seasons can barely be distinguished one from the other. Anyway, I'd like to change that starting this year.

{ Don't Press Repeat! // Mr Harriman's Nursery Rhymes }

{ Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah! Zip-A-Dee-Day! }

{ Mad Hatter's Tea Party // High School Sweethearts }

{ Monochromatic }

{ Where the Wild Things Are // Lucy in the Sky with Flowers }

Enjoy the season, if it ever comes, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!