Friday, 25 January 2013

One Year of Alive as Always

Whoa, I can't believe it's been a year since the first time I blogged! Technically, I've blogged longer than that but it wasn't in this blog here. Also, it wasn't personal style-blogging. This was a whole new experience for me. A year was so brief, apparently. I have yet to experience much of anything through the blog but I've done a lot. My perspective on personal style has totally changed and I'm much more stylish now. My closet also grew, in which I don't simply own tees and pants. I also experimented a lot with photography and fashion. Probably kind of geeky of me to remember this blog's first anniversary. As commemoration, though, here are some of my favourite posts/series in this blog in the past year.


I remember the first time I wanted to blog was after stalking Bonnie of Flashes of Style on her blog  and seeing how pretty all her clothes are. I wanted to give it a shot too! Just like that, I asked Firu to snap the photos for my first ever outfit post. Turns out, one of my friends, Zahra has a blog, where she also posts her outfits - not as regularly as I, sad to say. With this blog, I got to inspire people, like Zahra and my best friend, Gina - who made a blog because of me. In the end, I decided to post more than just outfits on the blog. It was a wonderful ride! Thank you for all the support this past year and thanks for reading this blog. I've definitely shared a lot and been introduced to a number of possibilities along the way, including winning a huge amount of money to buy my first SLR camera. I will keep on blogging here, I'm sure. If you don't mind, please keep following me on my journey with this little ol' blog. Cheerio!

P.S: Coincidentally, today is also my best friend, Uli's birthday. Happy birthday, Lai! Welcome to the 20s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!