Saturday, 22 December 2012

See You Next Year!

By the time you're reading this post, we will already be on the train on the way to our first hometown in Germany, our beloved Karlsruhe! By 'we', I mean Firu and I, if that wasn't a given. We will be staying there for around a week with four days spent in the city of love. I probably won't update the blog until I get back but we (along with Prixma) will definitely have a blast. Numerous adventures to collect and memories to recall. I haven't been back since February and there are places and faces I've missed. See you sweeties next year and we wish you a merry Christmas (if you're celebrating) and a blasting New Year! Happy 2013! Cheerio!


P.S: Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!