This recipe was originally created by my friend, Anne. She invited me over to her place last Sunday to do a certain assignment together. For dinner, we cooked this recipe together. It is mega easy and very yummy! Highly recommended to all the lazy students out there. Anne said it is really good with the overwhelming amount of protein within. So here's to healthier living! However, I added a little bit of tweak myself.
- 125 g Salmon
- Lemon juice
- a pinch of Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 mushrooms (or to taste)
- Creamed spinach
- Mozzarella (Anne used block ones, I used grated one)
- Preheat the oven (200ºC)
- If the salmon is frozen, defrost it first then put it on a plate. Pour lemon juice on it then salt and pepper it to taste
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes
- In the meantime, slice the mushrooms as you like
- Take out the salmon and put the mushrooms, spinach and Mozzarella on top and around it. If you want to add more salt/thymes, do it before you spread the Mozzarella
- Put it in the oven for another ten minutes. Take it out when it's done and Bon Appétit!
Tips: Obviously, don't touch the plate with your bare hands right after you take it out! Also, if you're thinking of eating it alongside carbs (like potatoes, rice or pasta) better measure its timing to the cooking process of the other! Fish cooks quickly so don't forget about it in the oven.