Wednesday, 28 November 2012

The World is Our Oyster

Primark peter pan collar dress + coat // C&A boyscap + vintage tote (Dave's) // C&A kids cardigan // H&M denim shorts + socks // Rilakkuma bag // Esprit leggings // Studio Nine loafers // Swarovski necklace (from Firu)

When I see people living in the same place forever, not even curious about what's out there, I think it's such a waste of life. Of course, you need money to travel or move to a new place. But you don't have to travel too far away, don't have to move into a new place, to discover beauty in the most unexpected places. I know people who's gone to the same place over and over again, not even feeling like changing their rhythm. It drives me crazy. They say, "Life's a book and, by not traveling, you're reading only one chapter." I believe in that saying and encourage people to see more. You don't have to go too far. Just walking around town is fine too. It's a kind of therapy for me. Whenever I walk around and find beautiful spaces, I just cheer up. People who are mostly unhappy, they don't know what they're missing.

Everyday, on the way to my art campus, I always pass by this road. I'm always on the bus/tram, though, so I've never actually gone through here until this day. The road is lined with trees. It must've been beautiful in the high days of autumn or spring. The road is located on pretty high land and you can see the planetarium from above. There's an apollo temple of some sort nearby. I'll be sure to take some photos there anytime soon. Outfit-wise, what do you think of socks on leggings/pants? What do you think of tights/leggings under shorts? I think they're pretty convenient, considering the temperature's dropped and one can just sport shorts look without them anymore. Have a relaxing midweek! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!