Sunday, 4 November 2012

My Closet is Up For Sale! + Facebook Update

Hello, dear friends! You might be interested to know that I am selling some stuff on my Shop My Closet for relatively cheap prices. This list will be updated monthly, if not weekly. The shipping price isn't listed because I still have to look it up first. Have a look and contact me over at alivegurl_3ple_as@yahoo.com if something got you hooked.

On another note, Alive as Always is now available on Facebook. If you have a Facebook account -- of course, you do -- hop on over and follow all updates there. There may be other updates that won't be appear on the blog. Also, for future references, just click the button titled Facebook on the right sidebar of this blog. (Sorry this facebook picture is in German!)

Thanks for stopping by! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!