Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Candy Cane + Mustard

Dress// Theory X; Tights// H&M; Shoes// Primark; Watch// Guess (Sis's); Bag + Hairband// Sis's (borrowed)

Whoa! Time machine moment here. These were taken when I was still in Indonesia, in front of my house. Welcome! Truth be told, I'm not much of a sweet tooth. I prefer salty treats to sweet snacks. The fact that my teeth are quite sensitive to sweets just helps me avoid them and keep myself from any oral defects. It's not to say that I don't enjoy the occasional cake and ice cream but I try as best not to eat too much of those. Despite all those things, I put on this candy-like dress. Okay, it mightn't remind me of an actual candy cane. But it does remind me of a sweet treat, namely candy. I feel strangely sweet in it. Pairing it up with these mustard tights just gave the impression of my spectacular taste in food, don't you think? But no, I don't really mix candy canes with mustard. That'd be horrendous! By the way, my stepmom choreographed and took most of these photos. Who knew she had that skill? Have a sugarcoated Tuesday, everyone! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!